Scope of Works:
The consultant scope of works as a client representative includes the provision of project management, design review and construction supervision services this includes but is not limited to the following:
- Project Management
- Review contractor Submissions
- Review of Contractor Design
- Review Contractor Invoices and Variation Orders
- Risk Management
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Baseline Schedules Review and commenting
- Preparation Progress Reports to Client
- Construction Supervision services for all disciplines.
Description of Project:
To provide and construct of HCIS which contain:
Main building Consists of:
Two basement floors for car parking Lower ground, ground and first floors with an estimated area of (22.765.00 m2) that contain staff, managers and VIP offices, safe havens, meeting rooms, prayer rooms, technical, rooms for IT, multi-purpose hall, clinic, kitchen, restaurant and stores. In addition, external car parking’s, internal roads and the landscape works.
Utility buildings Contain:
Transformers, electricity building, safety and security building, generator building, garbage room, fire, irrigation, water tank and pump room and general site works.
PMO : 4 persons
On site: 14 persons
Total : 18 persons