Scope of Works
The consultant scope of works as a client representative includes the provision of project management, design review and construction supervision services this includes but is not limited to the following:
- Project Management
- Review contractor Submissions
- Review of Contractor Design
- Review Contractor Invoices and Variation Orders
- Risk Management
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance.
- Baseline Schedules Review and commenting
- Preparation Progress Reports to Client
- Construction Supervision services for all disciplines.
Description of project
Establish a suitable environment to manage the joint operations in order to confront with daily incidents and coordinate efforts during the high demanding incidents and special occasions, and crises and disasters management.
The project’s buildings were designed to meet the USGBC and the Uptime Institute Tier IV requirements, and also contain state of the art technology and advanced systems.
PMO 14 persons
On site: 42 persons
Total 56 persons