Construction Supervision & Inspection
What is construction supervision and inspection?
Construction Project Supervision (CPS) is the process of ensuring that the project is built in accordance with the requirements of the contract documents, approved plans, specifications, building codes, building code standards and applicable local codes and ordinances.
What should a construction inspector inspect?
- Inspect construction work to ensure compliance with building standards and project specifications
- Review plans to identify potential violations
- Document inspections and report any issues
- Determine the quality of materials being used through testing
Construction supervision checklist that we use
- General safety checklists
- Equipment checklists
- Emergency tools checklists
- Quality and Certification
- Pre-Work checklists
- Quality checklists
- Safety checklists
LET'S WORK TOGETHER